Monday, March 14, 2011

This was a really fun cake to make! It's for a little girl who's turning one. The cap of the mushroom is golden vanilla cake with raspberry filling and the stem is chocolate cake with raspberry filling. The rest is fondant and a little creativity.





These cupcakes were for my nephew who just got baptized. Lots of different kinds of cake topped with a whipped butter cream. I piped the CTR shields with melted chocolate so that they'd stand up like I wanted them to.




This is a chocolate cake, ganache filling and orange frosting topped with a rolled butter cream/fondant mix. The client is someone who was celebrating her 29th birthday and she thought that a "Roaring 20's" cake would be appropriate, so I added feathers! We traveled 2 hours to deliver the cake and added a string of pearls to the top once we arrived.



Cupcakes for a baby shower. The client wanted the decorations to match the invitations, so that's what we did. It's a chocolate cake with ganache filling and a raspberry butter cream on top.

1 comment:

K-Town said...

Hey, it's Kristina from the bank. I LOVE your cakes! You do a great job! I hope mine look as good when I am finished with all the classes! :)